Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Due to COVID 19 concerns, new Telehealth MBS item numbers are ready to be rolled out and doctors are happy participate in either video or telephone consultations for our reguar clients, who are vulnerable.
The eligibility groups are:
- at least 70 years old, or
- at least 50 years old or over if of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent; or
- pregnant; or
- a parent of a child under12 months; or
- a person under treatment for chronic health conditions or who are immunecompromised.( any one with GPMP or on chemotherapy )
- Any one self isolating at home with Medicare eligibility
PLEASE RING 0892581000 IF YOU ARE REGULAR PATIENT TO THE CLINIC AND HAVE BEEN SEEN BY US AT LEAST ONCE DURING THE LAST 12 MONTHS.
DR SHAKIR NAGREE SPEAKS MULTIPLE LANGUAGES IF YOU NEED HIS SERVICES AND IS AVAILABLE ONLY THROUGH TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS ON A MONDAY,TUESDAY AND THURSDAY MORNING.
IF YOU ARE A NEW PATIENT REQUIRING A TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENT THERE IS A FEE OF $45.00 WITHOUT A MEDICARE REBATE FOR THE CONSULTATION.
Qualifications and Experience