Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
We are a highly experienced team of health care professionals
dedicated to the early detection, diagnosis and treatment
of skin cancer and melanoma. We are the longest
established skin cancer clinic in the Northwest.
Dr Albert Smagarinsky has more than 20 years experience in treating skin cancer, as well as training and supervising other doctors. Dr Smagarinsky was the Medical Director and Chief clinical instructor at the Rural Skin Cancer Service (NSW) from 2000 till 2011. He has a Masters of Medicine and was a Lecturer at the University of Queensland of Medicine.
- Annual screening examination for a piece of mind
- You have noticed a new spot or changes in an old spot
- You have a sore that won't heal
- High risk profile - many moles, fair or freckly skin, recreational or occupational sun exposure, severe or repeated sun burns in childhood, personal history of pre-cancers or cancers, family history of melanoma
Tamworth Skin Cancer Clinic is a private billed Practice.
Payment is required at the time of the consultation.Read more
Practice informationEdit practice details
160 Bridge Street
Tamworth, NSW 2340
- 0458 175 ...
- 1:30pm - 6:30pm
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 7:30am - 12:00pm
Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
Skin Cancer College Australia
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Parking Available
- Free Street Parking
- GP Nearby
- Free Onsite Parking
Directions and parking
Parking is available on site
Appointments currently not published on HealthEngine's directory
Book your appointment in our app
Existing patients of this practice can book with them in the HealthEngine app. Just search for the practice within the app.Book in app