Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Professor Thompson is an experienced clinician, teacher and researcher and has expertise in all facets of adult respiratory disease. His particular respiratory interests are:
- Lower airways diseases – asthma, bronchiectasis, COPD
- Upper airway allergic disease – rhinitis, sinusitis
- The diagnosis and management of cough and dyspnoea
- Rare and complex lung disease
- Lung cancer, diagnosis and management
Prof Thompson is the Director of the Lung Health Clinic, a Consultant Respiratory Physician at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Clinical Professor at The University of Western Australia and Curtin University and Head of the Molecular Genetics and Inflammation Unit of the Institute for Respiratory Health.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1974 - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB BS) from The University of Sydney
- 1981 - Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP)
- The Lung Health Clinic
Hollywood Medical Centre
Suite 49 / 85 Monash Avenue
Nedlands, WA 6009
- (08) 6180 4...
- (08) 9389 7...