Why choose us?
- There is a distinction between Clinical Psychologists and Psychologists. Education and training of Clinical Psychologists takes 8 years and they are experts in mental health. All of our practitioners are Clinical Psychologists.
- The Medicare rebate for a session with a Clinical Psychologist is $129.55 (GP MHTP referral), which is much higher than the rebate for a Psychologist.
- Our session fees are very reasonable for Clinical Psychologists and we proudly publish our fees on our website for your clarity.
- You can enquire directly with many of our Clinical Psychologists to get an idea of whether they are a good fit for you.
- Our clinical psycholoigsts are warm, talented and highly trained people who share a passion for helping their clients work through issues, feel better about themselves and live life to their full potential.
Dr Roberta Szekeres and Mr Rodrigo Latorre.
Telehealth video sessions
All other clinical psycholoigsts offer telehealth video sessions only.