Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Wellshare Suite 7.2 Level 7 / 424-428 George Street Sydney, NSW 2000
Show times for
Select a practitioner:
All Practitioners1 available
- Bulk Billed for concession card holdersFace to Face Standard Fee$240.00
- Bulk Billed for concession card holdersTelehealth - Standard fee$240.00
- (part time and low income workers)Face to Face -Reduced fee rate$133.00
- (part time and low income workers)Telehealth - Reduced fee rate$133.00
Mark Anns is a Health Psychologist with over 40 years of experience working in the public and private health sectors in both policy and clinical areas including: cancer, substance use, and in the areas of mental health wellbeing, sexual health, and sexual functioning.
We take a holistic approach to mental health and wellbeing and encourage behavioural changes that will assist individuals to achieve their goals.
In general, we utilise a solution-orientated framework - that is our starting point is to assist you to work out what you want (improvements in mental health and or lifestyle) and then examine ways to assist you to achieve the outcome.
We utilise a biopsychosocial framework that recognises that health is impacted by the interaction between biology, psychology, and social factors.
Our practice works respectfully with people from diverse social and cultural groups and situations.
We have a strong focus on working with clients who have concerns related to how their lifestyle may be impacting mental and physical health.
Specific areas include:
- Mental health - anxiety, depression, adjustment concerns
- Substance use - alcohol, opioids, methamphetamine etc
- Changing lifestyles to support health
- loss of meaning and direction in life
- Sexuality and sexual functioning concerns
- Gender diversity
We aim to facilitate access to services by having a tiered fee structure:
Note: Medicare rebates may be available if you have a referral from a GP - current rebate is $84.75
- $240 Standard fee - Bulk Billing for concession card holders (limited number of places)
- $133 for those on limited income (e.g part time or low paid workers)
Practice InformationEdit practice details
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
2:00am - 6:00pm
- 8:00am - 12:00pm
2:00pm - 6:00pm
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Pharmacy Nearby
- Train Station Nearby
- Comfortable Waiting Room
- Tram Stop Nearby
Directions and parking
The Dymocks Building is located in the centre of the Sydney CBD area. It is recommended to use public transport to access the city. There is no street parking.
- The closest train stations are St James or Town Hall
- The closest light Rail Station is Queen Victoria Building
- The closest public parking is under the Queens Victoria Building Shopping Complex near the Town Hall.
When you get to the Dymocks Building take the lift to level 5 and then turn left and enter the Wellshare space.
Pricing & Payment
General pricing guide
- Face to Face Standard Fee
- Telehealth - Standard fee
- Face to Face -Reduced fee rate
- Telehealth - Reduced fee rate