At Custom Podiatry Services (CPS) our core focus is to provide our clients with the best quality care from only the most reputable Podiatrists in the industry. We pride ourselves on a customised approach that listens to and addresses the needs of each individual. The CPS team make it their priority to ensure they are skilled in the latest treatments and technologies to provide you with the best, up-to-date treatment at every visit.
Our podiatrists' skill-set is not limited to only one area and our custom built clinic is equipped with the latest technology. We have a special interest in treating clients with heel pain, sports-related foot and leg injuries, bunions, warts and we also love delivering the highest standard of care for your corns, calluses and ingrown toenails.
- Foot pain solutions are our speciality
- Ingrown toenail surgery
- Custom flexible foot orthoses
- 3D video gait analysis
- Childrens foot concerns
- Footwear advice
- Customised management plans to get you back on your feet as soon as possible
- Western Medical Acupuncture
- Foot mobilisation therapy
- Foot Health Assessment
- General foot care including pain free treatment of corns, calluses and ingrown toenails
- Postural assessment for those with hip, knee and back pain caused by the alignment of the feet
- Wart treatment including specialised techniques
- Postural assessment for those with hip, knee and back pain caused by the alignment of the feet.
- Recognised provider for Medicare, DVA and workcover
- BUPA Members first provider
- Easy on-the-spot HICAPS claiming
We care not only about you, but your time and money. We strive for excellence and to provide you the best possible care Adelaide has to offer.
Not only have our Podiatrists graduated with degrees from some of the top Australian Universities but they continually attend professional development activities to keep up with the latest evidence. This means you get the best, up-to-date treatment each and every time.
We work closely with you to provide personalised management plans to get you where you want to be. We aim to work closely with your other health professionals to get you your desired results as quickly as possible saving you both money and time.
Custom Podiatry Services - Parkside is located on the corner of Blyth Street and Fullarton Road. There is free onsite parking at the rear, directly out the front after 10am and also along Blyth Street. There is also easy access to local public transport.