Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
15 / 9 Shillington Place Wishart, QLD 4122
Need to see a podiatrist? Visit our clinic 'My Feet Podiatry' at Wishart.
Our clinic focus is to provide comprehensive high-quality foot treatment for your foot, ankle and knee problems.
Our friendly and experienced podiatrist is results-focused with every patient, meaning we focus not only on your symptoms but key focus is on eliminating the cause of the condition/disease. With over 15years of experience in all aspects of podiatry, we have your foot and ankle problems covered with innovative approach.
My Feet Podiatry has Special Interests and Expertise
- Custom Orthotics 3D [cost-friendly] / Semi-Custom Orthotics
- Kids Podiatry All Ages [Flatfeet, Gait/Alignment issue, Growing Pains, Ingrown Toenail, Warts, Knee]
- Ingrown Toenail Surgery *experience over 500 nail surgery procedures*
- Ingrown Toenail Treatment - regular preventative treatment
- Plantar Fasciitis, Heel and Ankle Pain
- Top and Ball of Foot Pain
- Biomechanical + Gait Assessment
- Soft Tissue Injuries - Acute or Chronic
- Shin Splints, Runners
Our podiatrist is also popular and highly regarded by patients for General Podiatry at reasonable price. We are equipped with latest high-speed water drill for general nail and skin treatment.
- Nail Care [thickened or damaged, fungal nail deformity]
- Skin Care - Callus, Corn, Dry skin on heel
- Doppler Vascular assessment for all Diabetics
- Seniors Discount apply to all Private Patients
Clinic is conveniently located along Mount Gravatt-Capalaba Road at Wishart, Wishart Shopping Village where Red Rooster and Dominos are.
We take early morning and evening appointments to suit your schedule.
If you can't find the appointment time, please contact the clinic and we will do our best to meet your preferred appointment time.
*All Private Health Accepted, HICAPS, EFTPOS*
**For all GP referral Enhanced Primary Careplan (EPC) patients, please contact the clinic directly for Bulk-Billing arrangements**
For billing and/or fee inquiry, please speak with the clinic directly.
From July, our clinic will be equipped to start providing state-of-the-art 'K-Laser' Therapy to all patients.
K-Laser (class 4) is among one of the most effective, efficient and safe laser available.
This will be used to treat
- Fungal Nails
- Pain Management- all Musculoskeletal Pain
We will update more information on Laser Treatment and Cost in late June.Read more
Practice InformationEdit practice details
- 7:30am - 6:30pm
- 7:30am - 6:00pm
- 8:00am - 7:00pm
- 7:45am - 6:30pm
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Pram Friendly Clinic
- Motorcycle Parking
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Parking Available
- Free Street Parking
- GP Nearby
- Parent/Family Parking
- Pharmacy Nearby
- Pathology Lab Nearby
- Disabled Toilets
- Free Onsite Parking
- Allied Health Nearby
- Comfortable Waiting Room
- TV in Waiting Area
- Bus Stop Nearby
Languages spokenEnglish Korean
Directions and parking
Wishart Shopping Village, along Mount Gravatt-Capalaba Road (turn in to Shillington Place when you see Red Rooster Sign).
Bus Stop in front of McDonald's and Fuel service station