With over 14 years of clinical experience, Allsports Podiatry is a passionate and enthusiastic team of professionals, providing the highest quality of care for their patients.
The Allsports Podiatry team provide excellence in podiatric care for both amateur and professional athletes of any age. We utilise the latest assessment techniques to better understand foot and ankle pain and apply this knowledge to achieve the best treatment outcomes for our patients. We also offer all general podiatry services.
Specifically, Allsports Podiatry offers the following services/products:
- Sports Podiatry: Our experience in the area of sports medicine can assist elite athletes and sports people of all ages and abilities with injury prevention or recovery. Our podiatrists work closely with many of Brisbane’s top Sports Doctors and Orthopaedic Surgeons. We have consulted to several professional and amateur sporting teams throughout Brisbane and the Gold Coast including: Brisbane Roar, Gold Coast Blaze, Brisbane Bullets, GPS Rugby, Norths Devils and Southport Tigers.
- General Podiatry: Our dedicated team of Podiatrists are all accredited by The Australian Podiatry Association. We provide general podiatric treatment for conditions such as ingrown toenails, corns/callous’ and general pain affecting the foot, ankle, leg and knees.
- Paediatric Podiatry: Allsports Podiatry’s team are experienced in paediatric assessment and the treatment of children’s foot conditions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach: Allsports Podiatry works closely alongside Sports Doctors/Orthopaedic Surgeons and Allsports Physiotherapists, allowing for cross-referral within each clinic.
- Orthotics: Allsports Podiatry uses the latest 3D laser scanning technology and CNC Milling machinery to manufacture orthotics of the highest standard from our own state of the art Orthotics Lab.