Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Shop 7-10 / 38 Junction Road Morningside, QLD 4170
At Robyn Ayres Podiatry we provide professional, personal podiatry solutions at competitive prices. We are committed to helping you achieve the best possible outcomes for your lower leg and foot complaints and concerns. Utilising a variety of techniques we provide every foot the care it deserves.
We provide full podiatric services including, but not limited to:
- General foot, nail and skin care
- Biomechanical examination and Orthoses
- Foot Mobilisation Technique (as seen on Today Tonight)
- Ingrowing toe nail treatments including surgery
- Corn, Callous and Plantar Wart removal
- Paediatric complaints
- Fungal nail treatments
- Painful or problematic bunion answers
- Footwear assessment & solutions for hard to fit feet
- Sport and exercise rehabilitation
- Podiatric Surgery
- Soft tissues injuries including achilles tendinopathy & plantar fasciitis
- Laser therapy to help with pain relief, soft tissue repair, wound management and improved healing times
Located in Morningside General Practice Clinic within the Coles shopping complex providing friendly reception staff, toilet facilities, TV and children's activities within the spacious waiting room. There is plenty of free parking with 3 easy entrance options to the complex, lift, escalator and stairs.
The clinic is easily accessible by public transport, Brisbane to Cleveland train line stops at Morningside Station, an easy 10min walk to the clinic and the Brisbane to Cannon Hill bus route 232 stop 53 is located on Junction Rd outside the Colmslie Hotel. For those who prefer to drive, from Wynnum Road, turn into Junction Road, immediately next to the the Colmslie Hotel on your left is the Coles shopping centre. Turn left into the convenient underground car park.
We are easily accessible to those who live or work in Morningside and the surrounding suburbs, including Hawthorne, Bulimba, Murarrie, Cannon Hill, Belmont, Seven Hills, Norman Park, Tingalpa and Carindale.Read more
Practice InformationEdit practice details
Shop 7-10 / 38 Junction Road
Morningside, QLD 4170
- (07) 3399 4...
- (07) 3843 5...
- 8:00am - 4:00pm
- 1:30pm - 5:30pm
- 8:00am - 12:00pm
Pricing & Payment
General pricing guide
- Initial Consultation
- Initial Consultation Pensioner
- Standard Consultation
- Standard Consultation Pensioner
Below you'll find local practices with appointments available on HealthEngine.
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Ankle Injury
- Ankle Pain
- BUPA Preferred Provider
- Biomechanical Problems
- Callous Removal
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Pain & Injuries
- Forefoot Pain
- HBF Preferred Provider
- HCF Preferred Provider
- Ingrown Toenail
- Laser Therapy
- Medibank Preferred Provider
- Orthotic Therapy
- Paediatric Podiatry
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Podiatric Surgery
- Soft Tissues Injuries
- Sports Injuries