At a Healthy Step Clinic, we provide the highest quality in professional caring and effective treatment of lower leg disorders, including the hip, knee, ankle and feet. Our friendly team of doctors and therapists work together holistically to find the root cause of your pain using evidence based approach to find the most effective treatment and rehabilitation plan tailored specifically to you.
We offer a wide range of Podiatry services, including:
- Custom-foot orthotics: Custom made orthotics are shoe inserts designed by our Podiatrist specifically for your feet and medical needs. It helps to align the foot to restore or improve foot and lower leg function.
- Fungal Nails infection- Laser therapy can be used to kill fungal infection. Depending on how many toes are affected, the laser procedure will take around 10-20 minutes. Using the latest, state of the art lasers, Dr Soubra can improve even the most stubborn of scars, fungal nail infection and Morton nuroma.
- Sports Podiatry: Walking and running has a significant impact on our well-being. Using custom made orthoses, in conjunction with exercise, it is possible to correct the pathological walking or running pattern, correct over pronation, support the foot and accommodate its needs to achieve pain reduction and improve quality of life and excel in sport.
- Children’s Podiatry: Children’s foot and walking problems can be of great parental concern. It is important to diagnose and fix these feet problems early on in life, as they may cause much bigger complications as they grow older, such as postural misalignment.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy: Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is a safe, effective and all natural way to heal damaged joints and soft tissue in order to alleviate chronic pain. PRP may be used for the treatment of Achilies Tendonitis, Plantar Faciitis, Knee tendinitis, Gluteal tendon and Hamstring Tendons.
As a private billing practice, we accept EPC referrals from your family doctor, and strive to provide the highest quality services for our patients. Our fees are as listed, but for more information, feel free to ask our friendly reception staff or your treating Podiatrist.
With our convenient online booking service, booking an appointment is easy and can be done at any time. To get started now, simply click on your preferred appointment time from the options displayed at the top of the page.