Why Choose Body Agility?
For Our Focussed Attention on You:
- We only treat one person per appointment time, to ensure that you have our complete attention and focus.
For Our Highly Qualified, Experienced & Caring Staff:
- All of our practitioners are highly qualified (often in a number of disciplines), accredited (where appropriate) and have extensive clinical experience.
- We select Practitioners who are not only competent, but who are also invested in "putting the 'care' back into healthcare" and delivering our services with respect and compassion.
For Our Approach:
- We provide evidence-based treatments that support optimal quality of life and peak performance.
- We take the time to understand your needs, to provide an expert diagnosis and design a tailored treatment plan to help you achieve your goals.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Consultations:
- Body Agility is a nationally registered NDIS provider. If you are a NDIS Participant you can use Body Agility to deliver your physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, exercise physiology, hydrotherapy, therapy assistance and personal training supports.
- If you are a Self-Managed NDIS Participant, please feel free to book your NDIS appointment online or contact us to learn more.
- If you are a Plan-Managed / NDIA-Managed NDIS Participant, please contact us so that we can create a Service Agreement in partnership with you to support the achievement of your NDIS goals.
Medicare, DVA and Insurance Consultations:
Insurance Funded Consultations:
- If you are covered for an injury sustained at work or after a motor vehicle accident, we require that you provide the Doctor's referral prior or at the time of your appointment, along with evidence of your insurance coverage citing the specific condition covered.
Medicare Subsidised Chronic Disease Management (CDM) Consultations:
- If you have a referral for CDM consultations, we require that you provide the Doctor's referral prior or at the time of your appointment so that an electronic claim for the Medicare subsidy can be made on your behalf.
Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) Consultations:
- If you are covered under the DVA, we require that you provide the Doctor's referral prior or at the time of your appointment, along with evidence of your DVA coverage citing the specific condition covered.