Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honors) - University of Ulster 2008
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Further Professional Development:
- McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment Parts A, B, C, D
- Mulligan Concept of Manual Therapy Levels 1 and 2
- Dry Needling for Sports and Musculoskeletal Injuries Level 1 and level 2 advanced
- APA Sports Physiotherapy Level 1 and 2
- SPINE Health Pilates and advanced palpation Level 1 and 2
- Dynamic Taping Level 1 and 2
- Mastering Lower Limb Tendinopathy
Ciaran is an Irish born and trained physiotherapist, having graduated from the University of Ulster in 2008. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the team at The Joint having worked exclusively in musculoskeletal private practice throughout his physio career.
Ciaran uses a combination of manual therapy techniques, dry needling, massage and exercise prescription to get each individual back to being their best and achieving their goals, no matter how big or small. In the past, Ciaran has worked with a wide variety of individuals including professional athletes and stage performers as well as competitive power lifters and runners.
Throughout his career, Ciaran has strived for excellence and continues to keep up to date with the latest research in musculoskeletal medicine and implementing best practice approaches into the clinical setting. He has spoken at a number of professional development conferences on topics including running injuries, load management, strength training for runners and management of ankle sprains.
Qualifications and Experience
- 08:00am - 07:00pm
- 07:00am - 07:00pm
- 08:30am - 07:00pm
- 07:00am - 07:00pm
- 07:00am - 05:00pm
- 08:30am - 11:30am
- Public Holidays:
- Pram Friendly Clinic
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Parking Available
- Free Street Parking
- GP Nearby
- Radiology Nearby
- Disabled Toilets
- Train Station Nearby
- Reserved 'on the day' Appointments Available