Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy - University of Otago New Zealand (2008)
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Further Professional Development:
- APA Sports Physiotherapy Level 1 & 2
- Advanced Bac & Lower Limb Acupuncture & Dry Needling
- Advanced Head, Neck & Upper Limb Acupuncture & Dry Needling
- Occupational Health Physiotherapy Level 1
- MET for Lumbosacral Spine
- MET for Cervicothoracic Area
- Dynamic Taping
- Sports Trainer Level 1
Megan has been working as a Physiotherapist in private practice since 2008, treating a large array of injuries including work related and sporting injuries. She has a 'hands on' approach to managing injuries and enjoys education her patients on their condition so that they are fully involved in their rehabilitation.
Megan was the Physiotherapist for the Women's Indigenous All Stars Rugby League team for 5 years starting in 2016. She has also involved in the physiotherapy management of the junior Sydney roosters NRL players who live in Brisbane, the Fiji Women's Rugby League team, the Redcliffe Dolphins QLD cup team, the Kedron Wavell Women's Division One Hockey team, the Peninsula Power Football teams and the Great Britain Water Skiing team.
Keenly interested in Sports & Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Occupational Health Physiotherapy, Lower Limb Biomechanics and injuries, Post-operative treatment, neck pain and headaches and the use of Acupuncture and Dry Needling, Megan has completed further studies in all of these areas.
Personal hobbies include all things sports especially Netball and Rugby Union. Megan enjoys delicious food an occasional glass of wine and spending time with friends and her furry children Reuben, Roger and Tink.
Qualifications and Experience
- 08:00am - 07:00pm
- 07:00am - 07:00pm
- 08:30am - 07:00pm
- 07:00am - 07:00pm
- 07:00am - 05:00pm
- 08:30am - 11:30am
- Public Holidays:
- Pram Friendly Clinic
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Parking Available
- Free Street Parking
- GP Nearby
- Radiology Nearby
- Disabled Toilets
- Train Station Nearby
- Reserved 'on the day' Appointments Available