Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Dr Ross Radic is an Australian-trained Orthopaedic Surgeon practicing in Perth, Western Australia.
He has extended expertise in all aspects of knee and shoulder surgery, particularly anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction, multi-ligament knee reconstruction, limb realignment and joint replacement surgery. Dr Radic is known for his excellence in clinical practice, contribution to research, and commitment to the ongoing education of junior clinicians and orthopaedic surgical trainees.
You can book a consult with Dr Radic in various locations, being West Perth, Palmyra, Mount Claremont and Broome.
He operates at Hollywood Private Hospital and Bethesda Private Hospital, as well as Royal Perth Hospital where he teaches orthopaedic trainees and junior medical staff.
- Perth Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Centre: 31 Outram Street, West Perth 6005
- 4 Antony Healthcare: 4 Antony St, Palmyra 6157
- HBF Stadium: 100 Stephenson Ave, Mount Claremont 6010
- Kimberley Orthopaedics: 36 Frederick St, Djugun 6725
Qualifications and Experience
- 2005 - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB BS) from UWA
Other practitioners are available
Below you'll find appointments available on HealthEngine.