Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Mr. Seresti is a fellowship trained Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon. He has completed his Orthopaedic specialty training in Perth, Australia, and was awarded Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2018.
He then undertook comprehensive fellowships in surgery for adult and paediatric spinal disorders through major world centres:
· Royal North Shore Hospital in Sydney
· Polyclinique Bordeaux Nord Aquitaine in Bordeaux and Hôpital Necker-Enfants Malades in Paris, France
· Great Ormond Street Hospital for children in London, UK.
He treats all aspects of adult and paediatric spinal disorders.
· Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (including: Vertebral body tethering)
· Congenital scoliosis
· Neuromuscular scoliosis
· Degenerative scoliosis
· Disc herniation
· Spinal stenosis
· Spinal cord compression and myelopathy
· Degenerative spinal deformity
· Degenerative spondylolisthesis
· All spine fractures and dislocations in adults and children
· Spinal cord injuries
Qualifications and Experience
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) from Babol University of Health Sciences
- Graduate Diploma in Surgical Anatomy (GDip Surg Anatomy) from UWA
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Dr. Siamak Seresti
St John of God Medical Clinic
18 / 2 McCourt street
West Leederville, WA 6007
- (08) 6118 0...
- (08) 6323 3...
Other practitioners are available
Below you'll find appointments available on HealthEngine.
Show this specialty:
Show appointments at:
Select a location:
Appointments currently not published on HealthEngine's directorySee other Appointments at
Dr. Siamak Seresti