Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Suite 10 / 100 Murdoch Drive Murdoch, WA 6150
Michael Anderson is an Australian trained and qualified orthopaedic surgeon specialising totally in hip and knee replacement surgery and arthroscopic knee surgery. He has been an actively practicing consultant in elective and trauma orthopaedic surgery in Western Australia since 1986.
His medical education was through the University of Western Australia with a postgraduate fellowship specialising in hip and knee replacement surgery at the Princess Elizabeth Hospital in Exeter, UK under Professor Robin Ling.
- Hip replacement Primary and Revision
- Re-surfacing of the hip
- Reconstructive surgery in the young dysplastic hip
- Computer assisted surgery
- Alternative bearings including ceramic
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Knee replacement Primary and Revision
- Uni-compartment and total joint replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, MBBS
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association 1984
- Western Australian Medical Board
- Medical Defence Australia
- Royal Australian College of Surgeons