Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Show this specialty:
Show times for
Select a practitioner:
All Practitioners17 available
All Practitioners17 available
· Directly opposite the public entrance to the New Midland Hospital
· Modern State of the art air-conditioned facility
· Within walking distance of Midland Train Station
· Ample Free parking on site
· AGPAL accredited practice
· Full-time Female & Male GP’s all Fellowed with the Australian College of General Practice
· Multilingual GP’s languages including Spanish, Hindi
· NEW PATIENTS ALWAYS WELCOME
Onsite Services include:
· Fully equipped Doctors Surgery
· Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiologist
· Medical & Surgical Specialists (Cardiologists, Haematologist, General Physician, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
· Derbarl Yerrigan Health Service
· Hand Therapy & Pain Medicine
· Vocation Rehabilitation
· Cardiovascular Services and Haematology
· ICON Cancer Services
BULK BILLED Appointments available weekdays before 3pm – 4pm for most doctors for standard consultations, while others bulk bill the whole day, please check with the GP Superclinic first before booking.
For those doctors charging privately after 3pm – 4pm during weekdays, patients will incur a private fee from $70.00 except if you are 15 and under or have a Centrelink issued pension or concession card; in which case you will be BULK BILLED. All private fees are payable on the day of consult and claimable directly from Medicare at the time of consult.
On Saturdays, we are now open to 5.00pm. Appointments on Saturday can incur a private fee from $80.00. Please note if you are 15 and under or the holder of a Centrelink issued pension or concession card depending on the doctor working you may be bulk billed, please check with GP Superclinic first before booking.
On alternate Sundays, we are now open 10.00am to 2.00pm. Appointments on Sunday can incur a private fee from $95.00. Please note if you are 15 and under or the holder of a Centrelink issued pension or concession card you will be bulk billed.
**All Medicare rebates will be able to be claimed at the time of payment of all private fees provided your bank account details are registered with Medicare and it is valid, please note there will be a gap between the Medicare rebate claimed and the amount payable which you will not get back.
Specialized services such as Implanon, IUD (Mirena), Full Body Mapping, Lesion Removals etc. will incur a private fee for all patients but will require an initial consult first separate to the consultation for the procedure which will need to be booked after. A private fee will be charged for all these procedures and payment will be required on the day.
Please note appointments for medical reports/workers compensation/insurance and driver license medicals will also incur a private fee at all times.
We require a minimum of 2 HOURS notice prior to your appointment to cancel or change your booking otherwise a FEE WILL APPLY. This applies to all appointments booked and the fee is dependent on the type and duration of the appointment from a minimum of $20 up to the full cost of the appointment.
Our appointments are booked for standard appointments (between 10-15 minutes depending on the doctor) and is usually to discuss one issue with the doctor. If you require a longer appointment or are booking for any non-routine consultation such as driving medicals, work medicals, workers compensation medicals etc. please call and advise our reception team to ensure your appointment is allocated sufficient time for this. By requesting a longer appointment with your doctor it gives you enough time with your doctor to discuss your concerns and also helps prevent our appointments from running behind and other patients waiting.
Medicare cards, pension or concession cards must be presented at every appointment, please ensure you have your available on the day.
Note: Patient admitting booths are available for you to admit yourself if you have already have an appointment and you are not a new patient.
If you have any specific appointment requests we advise you to call our receptionist team to discuss.
Help us to help you
· Please be considerate of other patients – aim to arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment if you are a returning patient and at least 10 minutes before your appointment if you are a new patient. Remember an appointment is only for one person, family members must book separate appointments.
· Please book the appropriate time for your appointment. If you think you need longer than the standard consult with your doctor or are attending for a non-routine appointment let our reception team know so that you can have sufficient time with your doctor for this.
Special Interests include:
· Team based approach to all aspects of general practice
· Women’s Health
· Childhood and Adult Immunisations
· Dedicated Travel Vaccine Clinic (Yellow Fever Accredited)
· Men’s Health
· Elderly Care
· Skin Checks & Procedural work including lesion removal & laceration repair
· Contraception including Implanon & Mirena Insertion
· Workplace Health including pre-employment medicals, Workers Compensation, Drug & Alcohol Screens
· Chronic Illness Careplans including Diabetes, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Asthma and other medical conditions
· Empowering the individual and family through education and promotion to improve quality of life
Dr Sumi Krishnamoorthy
Dr Krishnamoorthy bulkbills untill 5pm, after that she only bulkbills concession car…
Dr Atish Chudasama
Billing Policy for Dr Atish Chudasama:
Weekday Patients booking in before 4pm are Bu…
Dr Caroline Smith
Billing Policy for Dr Caroline Smith:
Weekday Patients booking in before 3pm are Bul…
Dr Sing Jack Yap
Dr Jack Yap Bulk Bills all day.
Chronic Disease Management, Dermatology, Skin Cance…
Dr Aldo Riquelme
Billing Policy for Dr Aldo Riquelme:
Weekday Patients booking in before 4pm are Bulk…
Dr Mohammed Ullah
Billing Policy for Dr Mohammed Ullah
Monday to Friday - All Bulk Billed
Dr David Jones
Billing Policy for Dr David Jones:
Weekday Patients booking in before 3pm are Bulk b…
Dr Julia Conway
Dr Camelia Monica Rosca
Dr Jessica Lee
Dr Jessie Chen
Dr Jenny Lugovskaya
Dr Jenny has a special interest in Chronic Disease Management, Paediatrics and Women…
Dr Aly Khanbhai
Billing Policy for Dr Aly Khanbhai:
Weekday Patients booking in before 3pm are Bulk …
Dr Robin Kirk
Dr Sarah Reardon
Dr Jinat Sultana
Practice InformationEdit practice details
Corner Yelverton Road and Centennial Place
Midland, WA 6056
- (08) 9374 7...
- 7:30am - 8:00pm
- 7:30am - 8:00pm
- 8:00am - 8:00pm
- 8:00am - 8:00pm
- 7:30am - 6:00pm
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Public Holidays:
Languages spokenCantonese English Hindi Malay Mandarin Spanish
Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited
Dr Jessica Lee currently has no general practice appointments available at this practice on HealthEngine's directory.
Dr Jinat Sultana currently has no general practice appointments available at this practice on HealthEngine's directory.