The Wakefield Sports + Exercise Medicine Clinic is a multidisciplinary medical clinic specialising in the diagnosis and management of sporting and musculoskeletal injuries and conditions.
*COVID-19 CLINIC UPDATE*
Attending our Clinic
- Patients and visitors are required to be Covid-19 double vaccinated before entering our clinic, and provide evidence of this on attendance.
- Patients and visitors must present to the Covid Screening Desk prior to appointment.
- It is required that patients and visitors wear a Surgical mask and adhere to social distancing.
- Please practice good hand hygiene and refrain from standing close to our reception desks.
- Please check in with both the Hospital and Clinic QR Codes
- Please attend your appointment alone, unless a companion is necessary
- Arrive on time (and not early) to your appointment
Please DO NOT attend our clinics if you are;
- Not double vaccinated for Covid-19 (unless issued with a Vaccination exemption)
- Unwell or presenting with Covid-19 symptoms
- Quarantining or awaiting test results for Covid-19
- Categorised as being unable to attend a high risk health care setting
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19
- Have visited the contact tracing locations as listed on the SA Health website
The clinic also offers alternative services including;
- Diving and Aviation medicals
- Defence medicals
- Employment and sporting medicals
- Acute and long-term concussion management
- PRP treatment
- Workcover/third party injury management
*These services however, cannot be made online*.
To arrange appointments for the above, please contact the clinic.
*Please note this is not a bulk billing facility*
Consultation fees will apply on the day. Please contact the clinic for costs