PFIZER VACCINES are AVAILABLE for all patients Age 12 Plus and under 60 from first week of October. Please contact our reception team to discuss.
We are open for face to face appointments
Located in South Canberra suburb of Waramanga, Waramanga Medical Centre is providing comprehensive and caring General Practice service to all individuals and families of the Weston Creek area.We also engage in the teaching of medical students and Registrars.
• Chronic Disease Management – Care Plans & Team Care Arrangements
• Diabetes Risk management
• Mental Health & Counselling
• Women’s Health, including pap smears & family planning advice
• Men’s Health, including prostate checks
• Skin Cancer checks & management
• Immunisation for children & adults
• Travel Medicine
• Transgender Medicine
• Pain Management
• Sports Medicine
• Work Cover
• Employment Checks
• Nursing Services
We have onsite pathology and a pharmacy right next door, making it easy to fulfill your prescriptions quickly. We also have disability access, free onsite parking and a children's play area in the waiting room.
With our convenient online booking service, booking an appointment is easy and can be done at any time. Simply click on your preferred appointment time from the options displayed to get started now.