A broad range of congential and acquired disorders that affect the day to day functioning of any patient.
Specialty Areas of Interest
- Developmental and Intellectual Disability
- Musculoskeletal Medicine and Pain Medicine
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Paediatric Rehabilitation
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Rehabilitation and Older People
- Spinal Cord Injury
What to expect
History will focus on the major problem and how it impairs on the health, functioning and happiness of the affected individual.
Examination will be focussed on the patient as a whole and will assess not only their physical status but also how they function within their environment. The aim will be to identify areas that can be improved by various therapies.
Training and Qualifications
This article is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical advice. If in doubt, HealthEngine recommends consulting with a registered health practitioner.