A delicious and cool, refreshing drink combining the fruity flavours of fresh mango and strawberries with mint. Sip by the pool during summer!
- 1 large mango
- 250 g strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh mint (leaves only)
- Wash mint leaves. Add to blender with 1 cup water – mix on high until fully chopped.
- Add washed strawberries and chopped mango.
- Add 1 cup ice.
- Add extra water to taste (depending on thickness desired).
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: none
Difficulty rating: Easy
- For a tangier taste, swap strawberries for raspberries.
- Great to serve to guests instead of tea or coffee in summer.
Nutritional analysis per serve:
|Energy|| 240 kJ
|Total fat||0.4 g|
|Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total sugars||10.9 g|
All content and media on the HealthEngine Blog is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the nearest hospital emergency department, or call the emergency services immediately.