Melt in your mouth, this healthy crumble is full of fruit, easy to make and tastes fantastic!
- 1kg apples or pears, peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/3 cup wholemeal flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup oil
- Mix fruit with spice and place in a baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 15 mins at 180°C.
- Combine remaining ingredients to form crumble mix. Pat down on top of fruit.
- Bake for 20 mins at 180°C and until top is golden and slightly crunchy.
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 35 minutes Difficulty rating: Easy Tips
- Great way to use up left over apples or pears at the end of the week.
Nutritional analysis per serve:
|911 kJ 217 cal
All content and media on the HealthEngine Blog is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the nearest hospital emergency department, or call the emergency services immediately.