Melt in your mouth, this healthy crumble is full of fruit, easy to make and tastes fantastic!
- 1kg apples or pears, peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/3 cup wholemeal flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup oil
- Mix fruit with spice and place in a baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 15 mins at 180°C.
- Combine remaining ingredients to form crumble mix. Pat down on top of fruit.
- Bake for 20 mins at 180°C and until top is golden and slightly crunchy.
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 35 minutes Difficulty rating: Easy Tips
- Great way to use up left over apples or pears at the end of the week.
Nutritional analysis per serve:
|Energy||911 kJ 217 cal|
|Total fat||9.2 g|
|Saturated fat||2.2 g|
|Total sugars||3.2 g|