A yummy and healthy wrap recipe – quick, easy and perfect for school lunches.
- 4 pieces Lebanese or pita bread
- 100g shaved ham
- 100g baby spinach leaves (or mixed salad leaves)
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- Olive oil
- Dried basil
- Wash and dry baby spinach leaves.
- Lightly coat tomatoes in olive oil and sprinkle with dried basil.
- Lay bread flat and place ham on top, then layer with baby spinach, red onion and tomatoes.
- Roll up tight and serve fresh.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: None
Difficulty rating: Easy
- For a lower fat version, use 97% fat free ham.
- If keeping for the kids lunches, wrap in sandwich wrap and pop it in the fridge until it is packed into the lunch box.
- Pack with a ice brick or frozen drink to keep cool.
Nutritional analysis per serve:
|Energy|| 1062 kJ
|Total fat||6.9 g|
|Saturated fat||1.4 g|
|Total sugars||1.6 g|