- 3/4 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 100 g bar dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2–3 tablespoons warm water
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease tray.
- Combine flour, sugar and cocoa.
- Melt chocolate. Add golden syrup, vanilla and salt. Add egg quickly.
- Combine chocolate mix with dry ingredients. Add warm water and walnuts.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
Preparation time: 7 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Difficulty rating: Easy
Nutritional analysis per serve:
|Energy|| 647 kJ
|Total fat||5.0 g|
|Saturated fat||1.2 g|
|Total sugars||19 g|
All content and media on the HealthEngine Blog is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the nearest hospital emergency department, or call the emergency services immediately.