Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
I am a Perth trained gastroenterologist who has undertaken specialised Inflammatory Bowel Disease fellowships in Perth and in Edinburgh, Scotland.
I have a keen interest in the management of Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease and hold a public hospital appointment at Royal Perth Hospital. I offer a friendly, caring service and provide private " Gap Free" endoscopic procedures at St John of God hospital in Subiaco and at Hollywood Hospital, Nedlands.
I have a keen interest in Capsule endoscopy and provide this service at both sites.
I take an active role in teaching and research and am an endoscopy trainer for gastroenterology trainees at RPH.
- Capsule endoscopy
- Liver disease management- viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, abnormal liver tests
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases- Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease.
- Bowel cancer screening.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Related procedures including oesophageal dilatation, variceal banding, PEG ( Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy ) tube placement, Colonic EMR.
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian college of Physicians ( RACP)
- Member, GESA ( Gastroenterological Society of Australia )
- Member, European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation ( ECCO)
- Member, Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America ( CCFA)
- Member, American Gastroenterological Association.
- Royal Perth Hospital- Public appointment
- St John of God Hospital, Subiaco- Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Hollywood Private Hospital- Consultant Gastroenterologist
I have admitting rights at all the above hospitals.
Perth Gastroenterology and Liver care
Suite 210, 25 McCourt St, Subiaco WA 6008
Phone 9388 3125 Fax 9388 1987
Hollywood Specialist Centre
Suite 11, 95 Monash Avenue, Nedlands WA 6009
Phone 9389 6933 Fax 9389 6944.
Qualifications and Experience
- Dr Kannan Venugopal
210 Cambridge St
Wembley, WA 6014
- (08) 9388 3...
- (08) 9388 1...
Other practitioners are available
Below you'll find appointments available on HealthEngine.