Dr Goran Pervan
MB BS, FRACGP
Dr Goran Pervan is a male GP in Mount Lawley, WA.
Is the founder and owner of gp on beaufort, with over 20 years experience in general practice.
He graduated from UWA and completed his training with theRoyal Australian College of General Practitioners.
He has completed further studies in the areas of Travel Medicine, HIV Medicine, Aviation and Diving Medicine.
Special Interests are:
- Travel medicine
- Corporate medicine including pre-employment assessments
- HIV and Sexual Health medicine
- Aviation Medicals – registered D A M E
- Diving Medicals – Recreational and Commercial
- Minor Surgery
- Implanon® removal and Insertion
In his spare time he enjoys cycling, running, surfing and walking his chocolate Labrador Milo. He takes pride in his Mr Potato Head® collection, Vespa® and dreams of one day owning a Ducati!
- International Society of Travel Medicine
- Asia Pacific Travel Health Society
- South Pacific Underwater Medicine Society
- Australasian Society for HIV Medicine
- Australian Society of Aerospace Medicine – Aerospace Medical Association
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Australian Medical Association
Monday 0800 - 1800
Tuesday 0800 - 1800
Wednesday By appointment
Thursday 0800 - 1800
Friday By appointment