Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Dr Stephen Adams was trained at Cambridge University and Guys’ Hospital, London, qualifying as a doctor in 1982. He undertook General Practice training gaining diplomas in obstetrics & gynaecology, family planning, and child health. He was elected MRCGP in 1987.
Stephen emigrated in 1994 and is practice owner and principal of West Perth Medical Centre, West End Medical and Integrated Sexual Health. His key interests lie in sexual health, women’s health, family planning, and children’s health. He consults both as a general practitioner and in the field of sexual health. He is a competent doctor in Fremantle who takes great pride in his work of helping patients with their health needs.
Dr Adams became accredited as a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) in 1987 and received his Australian Medical Council (AMC) certificate in 1995. Furthermore, Stephen is sought-after as a lecturer, educator and writer. He has been a tutor at the University of Western Australia and Notre Dame, a member of the International Society of Sexual Medicine and the International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health. He has served on Advisory Boards for Pfizer Australia, Janssen Pharmaceuticals and as a member of the Asian Pacific Erectile Dysfunction Experts Panel.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1982 - Bachelor Of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from University of Cambridge
- 1986 - Member of Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) from Royal College of General Practitioners UK
- 1984 - Diploma Child Health (DipCH) from Royal College of Physicians
- 1984 - Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRCOG) from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- 1984 - Certificate of Family Planning from Royal College of General Practitioners UK
Directions and parking
Our practice can be accessed via our entrance at 2 Bannister Street and is wheelchair accessible. Please call reception to advise of any special requirements prior to your appointment.
Paid parking is available nearby (Bannister Street).
There is also convenient access to bus stops (along Market Street) and the Fremantle train station is just a short 5 minute walk away.