Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Dr. Aruna graduated from Faculty of medicine- University of Ruhuna-Galle –Sri Lanka. (2001)He has been working in general practice setups in Australia since 2010.He has broad experience working across different states in Australia including city and rural locations.He belief is holistic general care of his patient with a special interest in chronic disease management, men’s health and skin checks.
He also Fellow of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) and awarded in 2012.
He is well known GP in Dandenong and had been seeing patient from Casey, Cardinia and Dandenong area
Interests – Playing violin. and painting.
Languages: English, Sinhalese
Areas of interest
- Abnormal Liver Tests
- Aboriginal Mental Health
- Acid Reflux
- Acute & Chronic Kidney Disease
- Adult Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder
- Adult Behaviour Problems
- Adult Emergency Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Ankle Sprains
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bowel Screening
- Check Ups
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Drug Screening
- Emergency Medicine
- Mental Health
- Quit Smoking
- Taxi Driver Medicals
Qualifications and Experience
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) from Fellow of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Bachelor Of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from Faculty of Medicine, Ruhuna Sri Lanka