Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Dr Sachin Joshi got his MBBS degree from Gujarat University, India, in 2005. He became a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) in 2014.
With his vast experience, Dr Joshi is able to provide a wide range of services to patients including Chronic Disease Management, Men’s and Women’s Health Assessments, Skin Assessment, Lesion Removal, Implanon insertion and Coordinated Veterans Care (CVC).
His areas of keen interest as a GP in Golden Grove cover Geriatrics, Paediatric Medicine, General Medicine, Dermatology, and Aboriginal and Torres, Strait Islander Health. Sachin is a registered doctor with InjuryNET. He is competent to do Q-Fever vaccinations also.
Dr Joshi speaks fluent Hindi and Gujrati in addition to English. In his spare time he loves to spend time with his wife and their two children. He is an avid golf, table-tennis and cricket enthusiast.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2005 - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB BS) from Gujarat University
- 2012 - Diploma of Child Health (DCH)
- 2014 - Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- 08:30am - 08:30pm
- 08:30am - 07:00pm
- 08:30am - 05:45pm
- 08:30am - 08:30pm
- 08:30am - 06:00pm
- 09:00am - 03:00pm
- 09:00am - 02:00pm
- Public Holidays:
- 09:00am - 01:00pm
- Pram Friendly Clinic
- Motorcycle Parking
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Parking Available
- GP Nearby
- Dentist Nearby
- Pharmacy Nearby
- Pathology Lab Nearby
- Children's Play Area
- Disabled Toilets
- Taxi Rank Nearby
- Free Onsite Parking
- Allied Health Nearby
- Comfortable Waiting Room
- TV in Waiting Area
- Bus Stop Nearby
Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited
Directions and parking
- We are located adjacent the Parks Recreational Centre & Library in the new building on the corner of Cowan and Trafford Streets, Angle Park.
- There is plenty of free onsite parking and disabled bays are also available. Entry to the car park is via Cowan Street.
- The medical centre can be conveniently accessed on Bus 251 to Mansfield Park with Bus Stop 27 just outside the door.
- We are also able to arrange taxis for people that require this.
Other practitioners are available
Below you'll find appointments available on HealthEngine.
Show this specialty:
Show appointments at:
Select a location:
Appointments currently not published on HealthEngine's directorySee other Appointments at
Westwood Medical Centre