Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
I have been a doctor since 2001, and after 10 years in the hospital system, including 8 years as an accredited trainee in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (women and babies). I made the switch in 2011 to General Practice so I could be with my family more.
I love to see patients of all ages and backgrounds, from babies all the way to the elderly and love learning about them and their families, which is the best part of the speciality of General Practice.
I am passionate about the role of food, nutrition and lifestyle including exercise in attaining to and maintaining good health and I love helping patients struggling to implement this in their lives, especially those with chronic illnesses such as Diabetes, Heart Disease etc, in small and sustainable steps, using informal counselling along the way at times.
My areas of special interest, while not limited to the ones listed, are:
- Minor surgery including skin lesions, excisions and minor procedures such as Implanon insertion and removal and Mirena/IUD insertions
- Sexual health in adolescents as well as adults at different stages of life
- Women's health including perinatal support and lactation; menopause; incontinence.
- Paediatrics including the newborn period
- Counselling- teens through to adults.
When not at work, I love to spend time with my family and have 4 children of my own.
BSc (National University of Singapore)
MBBS (Sydney University of Sydney)
Level II Mental Health Accreditation, with training in Mindfulness and ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
Qualifications and Experience
Other practitioners are available
Below you'll find appointments available on HealthEngine.