Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Unit 3 / 206 Stirling Highway Claremont, WA 6010
We provide high-quality, professional & friendly dentistry.
The London Clinic is renowned for its very high standards of professionalism and outstanding service. At The London Clinic we are dedicated to our patients, making the patient journey a pleasant and stress-free experience.
You can trust The London Clinic to provide the degree of excellence you demand in your Dental Professionals.
At our dental clinic in Claremont, our primary focus is to promote good dental hygiene and involve patients in the maintenance of a healthy, beautiful smile.
This is why Perth families keep coming back to us:
- We make sure each visit is comfortable, stress-free and happy
- Our clinic is unique, with beautiful-smelling candles, fresh flowers and a calming atmosphere
- The clinic is newly renovated
- Our staff is friendly and efficient
- Our dentists are skilled, caring and passionate
- New patients are always welcome
- Nervous patients are our forte
- We will always explain everything to you in detail and give you advice where needed
- We can give you easy-to-follow instructions on how to care for your teeth and oral care (Saving your teeth is our priority)
- We will explain what treatment you need, offer you all appropriate treatment options, explain why treatment is needed and outline the different associated costs
- If multiple visits are required, Treatments plans & estimate quotes will be provided and explained
- We want your Dental Journey with us to be a pleasant and enjoyable experience filled with lots of TLC
- We have HICAPS on-site, so you can claim your health fund benefits on the spot, reducing your out-of-pocket expenses
- We are constantly striving for the best quality treatment with the best patient experience for you.
The London Clinic is a preferred provider for HBF (Members Plus) and Medibank Private (Members’ Choice). We have also joined with Smile.com.au and their associated Health Funds and we accept all other major health funds.
Our Claremont dental clinic is a boutique Aesthetic, Cosmetic and Dental practice located on the outside of the Claremont Medical Centre.
The London Clinic provides quality, affordable dental care 6 days a week providing:
- General dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Children's dentistry
- Crowns and Bridges
- Emergency dental care.
Some of the paediatric dentistry services that we provide include:
- Dental Exams
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Cleans.
With our convenient online booking services, booking an appointment with your family dentist in Claremont is easy and can be done at any time. To get started, simply click your preferred appointment time from the options displayed at the top of the page.Read more
Practice InformationEdit practice details
- 9:00am - 6:00pm
- 9:00am - 5:30pm
- 9:00am - 6:00pm
- 9:00am - 5:30pm
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 9:00am - 1:30pm
- Public Holidays:
- Motorcycle Parking
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Disabled Parking Available
- GP Nearby
- Pharmacy Nearby
- Pathology Lab Nearby
- TV in treatment rooms
- Tea and Coffee Available
- Reserved 'on the day' Appointments Available
- Free Onsite Parking
- Allied Health Nearby
- Comfortable Waiting Room
- TV in Waiting Area
Australian Dental Association
Quality Innovation Performance
National Safety and Quality Health Service
Directions and parking
The London Clinic is located on the corner of Stirling Highway & Bay Road, on the outside of Claremont Medical Centre.
We are Open 6 days a week Monday to Saturday. New patients are always welcome. Patient parking is available.
The London Clinic is a preferred provider with major health funds.
We are well located in the following areas; Claremont, Cottesloe, Nedlands, Subiaco, Swanbourne, Peppermint Grove, Dalkeith, Crawley, Mount Claremont and Shenton Park.
Pricing & Payment
HealthEngine collected this pricing in August 2020 and it has not been verified by this practice. This pricing is indicative only. Actual fees may vary based on the treatment received during the appointment, and if you have preferred provider private health insurance. All pricing excludes GST.
Price excludes GST. While most dental treatments are GST-free, please check with the practice to confirm if GST applies to the treatment.
Removal of calculus – first appointment
Removal of calculus from the surfaces of teeth and/or implants.
Comprehensive oral examination
A comprehensive evaluation and recording of the current status of the dentition, mouth and associated structures performed on a patient.
|011||Comprehensive oral examination||$57.00|
|114||Removal of calculus – first appointment||$98.00|
Supported government schemes
As a private billing practice, we strive to provide the highest quality services for our patients. At your appointment we will discuss any treatments that you require and supply you with an estimate of fees, with a variety of options to suit your needs and budget.