Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
C4AD. WE ARE DIFFERENT.
Welcome to our brand new, 2-storey, purpose built, fully disabled compliant, cutting edge general and family dental practice, designed to accommodate all needs.
C4AD provides all aspects of dental care to patients of all ages, focusing on the provision of care, professionalism, and patient comfort.
Our aim is to enable you to grow, develop, function and maintain your teeth and jaws in the way that nature intended, allowing you to smile YOUR BEST SMILE
Headed by Dr Linda Steinberg, C4AD provides all general and family dentistry as well as specialised dentistry for:
- Emergency dental
- Dental hygiene and gum care
- White fillings and bonding.
- Crown & bridgework
- Children’s dentistry
- Endodontic (root canal therapy)
- Dental implants / Dental implant surgery
- Orthodontics and clear aligners
- Indirect restorative dentistry
- Digital smile design
Dr Linda Steinberg has been awarded a Commission from the Premier of Victoria for services rendered in Dentistry, and is committed to ongoing studies to ensure your treatment is the very best it can be
Advanced Dentistry is not a claim made lightly. C4AD's technologies are so advanced that in some instances, only 40 dental practices in Australia have these facilities. Such technologies are:
- Wand Technology for no-pain injections
- Painless hygiene / therapy appointments with our advanced 8-Step guided biofilm therapy
- 3-D Intraoral scanning - no more uncomfortable impressions
- Laser for Soft Tissue - using a diode laser involves less anaesthesia, provides a faster recovery and the procedures are less invasive
- 3-D Imaging & Facial Scanning - our dental cone beam provides computed tomography (CT) which is a special type of x-ray equipment used when regular dental or facial x-rays are not accurate enough
C4AD, WE ARE DIFFERENTRead more
Practice InformationEdit practice details
1064 Glen Huntly Rd
Glen Huntly, VIC 3163
- (03) 8525 3...
- 8:30am - 6:00pm
- 11:00am - 8:00pm
- 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- 8:30am - 6:00pm
- 8:30am - 1:00pm
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Parking Available
- Cable TV
- Free Street Parking
- Parent/Family Parking
- Disabled Toilets
- Train Station Nearby
- TV in treatment rooms
- Free Onsite Parking
- Comfortable Waiting Room
- TV in Waiting Area
- Tram Stop Nearby
Directions and parking
We have an on-site car park located at the rear of the practice (enter from Booran Road).
There is plenty of free street side parking both on Glen Huntly Rd and on Booran Road alongside the practice.
If you require any special parking provisions, we will accomodate you - just let us know.