We provide high-quality dentistry for children, teens, adults and seniors. The team at Absolute Dental Care invites your family to become part of our dental family.
We offer a wide range of dental treatment to keep your family's smiles healthy including general and family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth replacement options, Invisalign clear braces, root canal therapy and emergency treatment. We also utilise lasers in the practice which often means no injections.
We value the families we serve and look forward to welcoming you to our Taringa dental clinic where you will be treated like a member of our family.
We offer a complete range of dentistry services, including:
- Family Dentistry - General family dentistry is the foundation for your family’s oral health and smiles. General dentistry includes a variety of terms including family dentistry and comprehensive dentistry, and it also includes cosmetic dentistry. Your Taringa general dentist, Dr Paul Rollason, provides the preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry necessary to give you a healthy, happy smile for a lifetime.
- Laser Dentistry - Laser dentistry offers increased comfort, better results and decreased treatment times. Lasers are much gentler on the tooth, causing less stress on the tooth structure, and are far more conservative than traditional dentistry methods. Lasers kill bacteria immediately and reduce the need for the dental drill. As many as 95 per cent of people can undergo treatment without the need for any anaesthetic.
- Preventive Dentistry - Preventing dental conditions before they start is an ideal approach to oral health. Regular dental check-ups, cleans and x-rays are the cornerstone of good oral health. Twice-yearly dental visits provide an opportunity for Dr Rollason or our hygienists to identify conditions such as decay and gum disease that put your smile at risk.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - Having a beautiful smile empowers people to express themselves completely with improved self-confidence. If you find yourself covering your smile with your hand when you laugh or feeling dissatisfied when looking at yourself in photographs, Absolute Dental Care offers a wide variety of solutions to give you the smile you want.
- Crowns and bridges - Teeth face a number of risks each day – chewing, bruxism and trauma to name a few. Many people will experience a broken tooth or tooth loss over the course of their lives. Fortunately, tooth damage or a missing tooth does not mean the end of a beautiful and fully functioning smile. Dental crowns and bridges provide a natural-looking solution that helps with normal speech and eating, as well as give you your smile back.
- Invisalign - A straight smile is certainly beautiful, but having properly aligned teeth goes much further than appearances alone. Overlapping, crowded and unevenly spaced teeth are subject to oral health issues such as gum disease, decay and an uneven bite (malocclusion). Rather than metal or ceramic brackets and an adjustable wire, Invisalign relies on a series of clear, plastic aligners to gradually align teeth. Each set of aligners will nudge teeth closer to their ideal position.
You will find our clinic located at Suite G6 / 32 Morrow Street, Taringa, right next to Taringa train station. Our location is easily accessible by public transport and there is also parking available.
As a private billing practice, we strive to provide the highest quality services for our patients. At your appointment we will discuss any treatments that you require and supply you with an estimate of fees, with a variety of options to suit your needs and budget.
With our convenient online booking service, booking an appointment is easy and can be done at any time. To get started now, simply click on your preferred appointment time from the options displayed at the top of the page.