Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
31 / Level 4 / 17 Bowen Bridge Rd Herston, QLD 4006
Herston Family Dental is a modern dental practice conveniently located across from the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital. They’re your best Herston dentist option if you need a wide range of general dental services.
Book them today if you need checkups and teeth cleaning, cosmetic services like teeth whitening, children's dental services, extractions and more.
Their professional Queensland staff are friendly and compassionate, and the principal dentist, Dr. Aitu Nguyen, has nearly two decades of dentist experience. His focus is on providing exceptional dental care and improving his Herston patients’ health.
· Checkups and cleaning
· Children’s Dental Services
· Extractions (including most wisdom teeth)
· Root canal treatment, crowns, and bridges to replace missing teeth
· Dental emergencies – such as a broken or painful tooth
· Mouth guards
· Night guards / Occlusal splints to protect your teeth from damaging night time clenching and grinding.
· Cosmetic dentistry including teeth whiteningRead more
Practice InformationEdit practice details
Royal Brisbane Place
31 / Level 4 / 17 Bowen Bridge Rd
Herston, QLD 4006
- (07) 3252 1...
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
- 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
- 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Pram Friendly Clinic
- Motorcycle Parking
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Street Parking
- Parent/Family Parking
- Train Station Nearby
- TV in treatment rooms
- Taxi Rank Nearby
- Tea and Coffee Available
- Free Onsite Parking
- Comfortable Waiting Room
- TV in Waiting Area
- Bus Stop Nearby
Languages spokenEnglish Vietnamese
Australian Dental Association
Directions and parking
Herston Family Dental is near Herston, Bowen Hills, Kelvin Grove, Fortitude Valley, Windsor, and many other Queensland suburbs. Free parking is available onsite
You’ll find this great Herston dental clinic conveniently located at 17 Bowen Bridge Rd, Herston QLD 4006, Australia. If you're taking transit, get off at the RBWH Bus Station (it’s a 3 minute walk from there) and a15 minute walk from Bowen Hills Train Station.
If you're driving, head south on Bowen Bridge Road. You'll see them immediately on your left across the street from the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Entry is behind the Royal Brisbane Place building located on the corner of Bowen Bridge Road and Campbell Street. Turn right into Walden Lane and drive into the second driveway on the right hand sidebehind the building. You will see a directory and intercom to press to open the gate.
Pricing & Payment
HealthEngine collected this pricing in July 2020 and it has not been verified by this practice. This pricing is indicative only. Actual fees may vary based on the treatment received during the appointment, and if you have preferred provider private health insurance. All pricing excludes GST.
Price excludes GST. While most dental treatments are GST-free, please check with the practice to confirm if GST applies to the treatment.
Topical application of remineralisation and/or cariostatic agents, one treatment
Application of remineralisation and/or cariostatic agents to the surfaces of the teeth.
Removal of calculus – first appointment
Removal of calculus from the surfaces of teeth and/or implants.
Comprehensive oral examination
A comprehensive evaluation and recording of the current status of the dentition, mouth and associated structures performed on a patient.
|011||Comprehensive oral examination||$60.00|
|114||Removal of calculus – first appointment||$115.00|
|121||Topical application of remineralisation and/or cariostatic agents, one treatment||$30.00|
Supported government schemes
Herston Family Dental has a HICAPS terminal so you can claim directly from your health fund and pay the difference after your treatment. The clinic accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and EFTPOS. They can also help you arrange flexible payment plans through National Dental Plan
Pricing and Payment
We offer high quality care and our main aim is to prevent you from having major problems with your teeth.
We think it is important that you are aware of all the special offers you may be eligible for when you come to see us.
We offer the following pricing options for our patients:
- New patient offer: For $179, come to see us for an all-inclusive package including a check-up, clean, x-rays, fluoride and treatment plan. If you have private health insurance, your benefit will be processed on the spot, reducing the cost even further.
- We bulk bill children aged 2 to 17 years of age who are eligible for the Medicare Dental Benefits Scheme.
- For children (under 18 years of age) covered by private health insurance – we charge no gap for a check-up, clean, x-rays, fluoride and treatment plan.
- Free treatment for those patients that hold a Department of Veteran Affairs, Gold Card.
- If you have private health insurance we process your rebate on the spot.
- We are HCF and NIB providers; you will receive a higher on the spot rebate if you are with either of these insurers. As a HCF member you will receive two free check up and clean appointments per year at our clinic.
- Payment plans to help those who need immediate work but cannot afford costs up front (up to $9 000, if eligible).
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Check Ups
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crown & Bridge
- Dental Emergencies
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Imaging
- Dental Services
- Dentistry for Children
- Digital X-Ray
- Emergency Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Gum Disease
- Gum Treatments
- HCF Preferred Provider
- Mouth Guards
- NIB Preferred Provider
- Pain Free Dentistry
- Preventative Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Scale and Clean
- Tooth Removal
- Wisdom Teeth Removal