Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
With lived experience, I provide counselling and coaching services to help with a range of difficulties including LGBT health and wellbeing, physical activity motivation, strengths coaching, finding meaning, anxiety, depression, hoarding, workplace issues like bullying and harassment, career planning, app addiction, and others, just ask!
I have a zest for counselling, sports and exercise, positive psychology, and sustainable living. I am an associate member of both the Australian Psychological Society (APS) as well as Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA) and hold an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance and Blue Card in Queensland.
For NDIS participants, I can provide services for plan and self-managed clients. Check with your plan manager or support co-ordinator if you have funding allocated in your plan prior to booking an appointment.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2021 - Associate Member Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA) (ESSAM) from Exercise & Sports Science Australia
- 2021 - Undergraduate Certificate in Sustainable Living (UndergradCertSustLiv) from University of Tasmania
- 2021 - Graduate Certificate of Science (GCSC) from University of Southern Queensland
- 2019 - Associate Member Australian Psychological Society (Assoc MAPS) from Australian Psychology Society
- 2016 - Bachelor of Psychological Science with Distinction (BPsychSc) from Central Queensland University
- 2018 - Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours) (BPsychSc (Hons)) from Central Queensland University
- 2021 - Graduate Certificate of Counselling (GradCertCnslg) from Edith Cowan University
Show this specialty:
Show appointments at:
Select a location:
Appointments currently not published on HealthEngine's directorySee other Appointments at