Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Innate Chiropractic is a structure based clinic, looking at the body as a physical structure. We take a holistic approach in the examination, care and treatment of the body.
Starting from the feet, the foundation of the body and working up, our examination process aims is to identify structural imbalances within the body, with the combination of a physical exam, 3D laser foot scan and diagnostic imaging.
A wealth of information is collected and gathered to provide us with the visual evidence needed to create a care plan. The treatment then aims to improve and restore body structure, function, health and quality of life.
We offer a comprehensive range of services:
- Chiropractic Adjustment: targeted to joints within the body that are restricted and lack normal motion, the aim of a chiropractic adjustment is to improve and restore joint motion.
- Custom-made Flexible Orthotics: made based on your standing 3D laser foot scan to support the 3 arches in your feet. Made with shock absorbing material technology, they are lightweight, flexible and comfortable.
- Low Level Laser Therapy: a laser or LED light therapy that improves tissue repair (skin, muscle, tendon, bone, nerves), reduces inflammation and gives relief for both acute and chronic pain.
- Nutritional Supplements: help reduce pain & inflammation, help with joint recovery & healing, improve overall musculoskeletal health.
- Foot Shaped Shoes: designed to follow the natural human foot shape, wide, flexible and lightweight. They allow your toes to spread and your feet to move naturally.
We offer a range of products to complement our services:
- Topo Athletic Shoes: roomy toe box, low drop, lightweight.
- Vivobarefoot Shoes: thin, wide, flexible.
- Chiroflow Waterbase Pillow: continuous comfort and sustained support as you sleep throughout the night.
- Rocktape: functional support while allowing normal movement.
- The Stick: the original and still the best hand held massage and myofascial release tool.
- Blackroll: improve mobility, flexibility, balance and strength by doing simple exercises and applying self massage to release soft tissues adhesions, optimise warm up and recovery.
- Innate Choice Supplements & Practitioner Only Supplements: Omega-3 fish oil, Vitamin D, Probiotics, Magnesium.
As a private billing practice, our fees are:
Initial Consultation: $75
Regular Consultation: $50
Regular Consultation (18 & younger, Student, Pensioner): $40
The clinic is located in University Hill, Bundoora. As we are located close to the Metropolitan Ring Road Freeway and Plenty Road exit, our Chiropractic clinic is easily accessible to residents of Bundoora and surrounding suburbs.
If you would like to book an appointment with our friendly practitioner, you can do so at any time using our online booking service. Simply scroll to the top of the page and click on a suitable appointment time from the options shown to get started now.Read more
Practice InformationEdit practice details
Suite 2 / 20 Scholar Drive
Bundoora, VIC 3083
- (03) 9466 8...
- 2:00pm - 7:00pm
- 10:00am - 7:00pm
- 2:00pm - 7:00pm
- 10:00am - 7:00pm
- 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Pram Friendly Clinic
- Bicycle Storage Available
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Free Street Parking
- GP Nearby
- Dentist Nearby
- Pharmacy Nearby
- Allied Health Nearby
- Comfortable Waiting Room
- Bus Stop Nearby
Directions and parking
- The clinic is located in Uni Hill, Bundoora
- Enter via Enterprise Drive, Janefield Drive or Ormond Boulevard
- The building we are in is located on 20 Scholar Drive between Genesis Health & Fitness Gym and Smile Council Orthodontics buildings
- Look for our Orange Circle Logo on the front window to spot the clinic.
- Entry via footpath
- We look forward to seeing you
Pricing & Payment
General pricing guide
- Initial Consultation Fee
- Standard Consultation Fee