Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Show times for
Select a practitioner:
All Practitioners2 available
- *Medicare Claimable/Bulk Billed for DVA holdersInitial Chiropractic Appointment$69.00
- *Medicare Claimable/Bulk Billed for DVA holdersShort Visit$60.00
- *Medicare Claimable/Bulk Billed for DVA holdersStandard Visit$80.00
- *Medicare Claimable/TAC Claiming AvailableLong Detailed Visit$100.00
All Practitioners2 available
The Melbourne Chiropractor strives to provide patients with a personalised and dedicated service regardless of where they live or work. Our belief is that all patients should have equal access to quality health care and our goal is to educate and help our patients create the changes needed to achieve their health care goals.
Our expert practitioners have the knowledge and facilities to assist with a wide variety of conditions and presentation, including:
- Full spine and body treatment and realignment
- Controlled Adjusting Techniques
- Mobilisation of the Joints & Muscles
- Pregnancy treatment specific to prenatal and postnatal care.
- Treatment for infants & children.
- Ergonomic assessment, posture advice & supplement prescription.
- Therapeutic products available for purchase at both clinic location.
- Free spinal check appointments.
- Qualified, claimable and experienced practitioners focused on acute and chronic pain conditions.
- Comprehensive care plans & home exercise programs.
- Professional Co-Management for Overall Health
- Ultrasound Therapy for Pain, Scar Tissue & Swellings
- Inflammation and pain reduction
- Distraction techniques & decompression to lengthen spinal cord
- Activator and drop piece adjusting
- TMB & Kenisiology
- Muscle stretching and strength into techniques.
- Massage Therapy using a mix of traditional and modern techniques including deep tissue, remedial, relaxation, Thai, lympathics, cupping, myofascial, trigger point therapy and more.
- Dry Needle Therapy
Our clinic location on 1 Paris Road, Broadmeadows is a short distance from a number of other complimentary allied health professionals, including GPs, Pharmacies, Physiotherapists, Gyms, Group fitness, psychologists & dentists
Operating as both a private and mix medicare billing practice, we strive to provide the highest quality services for our patients. For full details regarding our billing policies, please ask our friendly reception staff.
Booking an appointment is easy and can be done at any time using our convenient online booking service. Simply scroll to the top of the page and click on a suitable appointment time from the options displayed to get started now.
*Our Clinic Is Also Available Saturdays & Sundays From 8-2pmRead more
Practice informationEdit practice details
- 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
- 8:00am - 12:00pm
- 8:00am - 12:00pm
National Safety and Quality Health Service
Quality Practice Accreditation
Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited
Quality Innovation Performance
Languages spokenEnglish Greek
- Motorcycle Parking
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Wheelchair Access
- Disabled Parking Available
- Cable TV
- Paid Onsite Parking
- Free Street Parking
- Paid Street Parking
- GP Nearby
- Dentist Nearby
- Parent/Family Parking
- Radiology Nearby
- Pharmacy Nearby
- Pathology Lab Nearby
- Disabled Toilets
- Train Station Nearby
- Free Onsite Parking
- Allied Health Nearby
- Comfortable Waiting Room
- TV in Waiting Area
- At home visits available
- Bus Stop Nearby
- Tram Stop Nearby
Directions and parking
BROADMEADOWS CLINIC =
Patients visiting us via public transport can catch the several bus services which pass down nearby Camp Road.
Free street parking on Paris Road is available on both sides of the street
Train - Broadmeadows station = 13-15 minute walk to the clinic (1 km)
Bus 902 - Bus stop is directly outside the clinic on camp road (140m).
Bus 484 is a 13 minute walk from broadmeadows trainstation
The Clinic is Public transport accessible from many locations and is perfect for patients from Craigieburn, Roxburg Park, Coolaroo, Jacana, Glenroy, Hadfield, Fawkner, Airport West, Tullamarine, Gladstone Park, Essendon and more
Pricing and payment
Supported government schemes
General pricing guide
- Initial Chiropractic Appointment
- Short Visit
- Standard Visit
- Long Detailed Visit
- Acute Pain Management
- BUPA Preferred Provider
- Back Pain
- Blood Pressure Tests
- Cervical Pain
- Comprehensive Exams
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Dry Needling
- Foot Mobilisation Technique
- General, Musculoskeletal and Vascular Ultrasound
- HBF Preferred Provider
- HCF Preferred Provider
- Hip Knee Foot Pain
- Medibank Preferred Provider
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- NIB Preferred Provider
- Neck Pain
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work
- Remedial Massage
- Shoulder, Elbow, Hand Pain
- Soft Tissue Massage
- Soft Tissue and Muscle Injuries
- Spidertech Taping
- Spinal Adjustment
- Sports Medicine
- TAC Assessments
- TMJ (Jaw Pain)
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Work Cover