Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Dr Tori attended the RMIT University in Melbourne. After 5 years of study she completed a Bachelor of Applied Science in chiropractic and gained a Masters of Chiropractic, with Distinction.
Whilst studying, she had the most positive results with Chiropractic from the technique Sacro Occipital Technic (SOT). This drove her to learn as much as she could about SOT and practiced in multiple SOT practices before opening Vivid Health Chiropractic. Over the past 11 years in practice, Dr Tori has developed a passion for working with children, pregnant woman and families. She has two young children also, and enjoys the balancing of family life and Chiropractic care.
Dr Tori is currently completing post graduate studying in Chiropractic Paediatrics and is scheduled to complete this in December 2020.
Over the past 10 years Dr Tori has accomplished many things including:
- Been past President for Sacro Occipital Technic Organisation (SOTO) Australasia.
- Taught and facilitated post graduate seminars for SOT in Australasia.
- Been past Board Member for SOTO Australasia 2011-2017.
- Basic and advance certification for SOT.
- Completed certification in Webster’s Technique.
- Graduated from RMIT University with a Bachelor of Applied Science in chiropractic and a Masters of Chiropractic, with Distinction.
- Currently completing a Diplomate in Chiropractic Paediatrics.
She enjoys these aspects of Chiropractic care and would love to chat to you if you have any questions surrounding this.
Dr Tori has spent much time talking in schools, pre schools, mothers groups, hospitals and various other groups to help educate in health and wellbeing. As an open minded practitioner, Dr Tori regularly works in conjunction with various practitioners to help patients achieve their goals.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2009 - Master of Clinical Chiropractic (MClinChiro) from RMIT
- 2007 - B.App.Sc. (Chiropractic) from RMIT
- 01:00pm - 07:00pm
- 07:30am - 12:00pm
02:30pm - 07:00pm
- 07:30am - 12:00pm
01:00pm - 08:00pm
- 07:30am - 12:30pm
- 08:00am - 01:00pm
- Public Holidays:
- Pram Friendly Clinic
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Free Street Parking
- GP Nearby
- Dentist Nearby
- Parent/Family Parking
- Children's Play Area
- Train Station Nearby
- Reserved 'on the day' Appointments Available
- Allied Health Nearby
- Comfortable Waiting Room
- TV in Waiting Area
Directions and parking
We are located close to Westfield Hornsby and the train station. Located on Burdett St, next to the Hornsby Inn Pub and across the road from Bob Jane T-Marts.
There is parking in the council carpark next door to us with 1 hour and 3 hour parking. It is very convenient and close to the practice.