Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Mr Lucas Sanders has over 25 years clinical experience. He is the pioneer of keyhole videoscopic lung surgery in Western Australia and is able to use this technique for all lung surgery. This minimises surgical trauma and gives improved cosmetic outcomes. Mr Sanders has a special interest in providing his patients with efficient pre-operative assessment and treatment.
He has particular interest in:
- All surgical lung diseases, including primary and metastatic cancers
- Chest wall problems and mediastinal masses
- Lung volume reduction surgery
- Videoscopic atrial fibrillation surgery
- Thorascopic left atrial appendage occlusion
Mr Sanders is a Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1986 - Doctor of Medicine (ARTS) from University Medical Centre of Utrecht
- 2005 - Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- The Lung Health Clinic
Hollywood Medical Centre
Suite 49 / 85 Monash Avenue
Nedlands, WA 6009
- (08) 6180 4...
- (08) 9389 7...