Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Dr Philip Cooke graduated from The University of Western Australia in 1987 and trained in cardiology at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and Royal Perth Hospital. In 1997 and 1998 he undertook post fellowship training in clinical cardiac electrophysiology at the University of Chicago.
Upon returning to Perth in October 1998 Dr Cooke joined Western Cardiology and currently consults at rooms in Subiaco. His interests, in addition to general cardiology, include:
- Cardiac electrophysiology
- Catheter ablation of supraventricular and ventricular arrhythmias
- Cardiac pacing
- Implantation and follow-up of implantable cardioverter defibrillators.
Dr Cooke is also a sessional consultant cardiologist at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and a clinical tutor in Medicine at The University of Western Australia.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1987 - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB BS) from The University of Western Australia
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP)
- Fellow of the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand (FCSANZ)
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- The Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
Other practitioners are available
Below you'll find appointments available on Healthengine.
Show this specialty:
Show appointments at:
Select a location:
Appointments currently not published on Healthengine's directorySee other Appointments at
Dr Philip Cooke - Subiaco