Your session has expired, or you have been logged out.
Dr Stobie undertook postgraduate training in clinical cardiac electrophysiology (cardiac arrhythmias) at the University of Chicago and Loyola University in Chicago (2001-2002) followed by further training at The University of Ottawa Heart Institute, Canada (2002-2003).
He has been a member of the Western Cardiology team since 2003.
Currently, Dr Stobie is consultant cardiologist at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and cares for private patients at St John of God Health Care Subiaco.
- Cardiac arrhythmias and catheter ablation, including curative procedures for atrial fibrillation
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation including cardiac resynchronization (biventricular pacing)
- Cardiac failure
- Teaching and clinical research
- Outside interests include golf, travel, and his new family.
Dr Paul Stobie is available for consultation at Subiaco (primary location), Joondalup and Applecross.
Dr Paul Stobie is a male Cardiologist in Subiaco, WA.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1993 - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB BS) from The University of Western Australia
- 2001 - Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP)
- Fellow of the Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand (FCSANZ)
Other practitioners are available
Below you'll find appointments available on Healthengine.
Show this specialty:
Show appointments at:
Select a location:
Appointments currently not published on Healthengine's directorySee other Appointments at
Dr Paul Stobie - Subiaco